Clothing size guide
• Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
• Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
• The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature.
But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
• Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
• Turn garment inside out before washing.
• Avoid using too much detergent.
• Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
• Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
• Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
• Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
• Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak